Thursday, June 26, 2008

Megan & Roger Engagement Session

Can I tell you how much I love this couple?  So so so SOoooOOooo much fun!

This wasn't your average, everyday normal engagement session... no sir!

It all started with the option I give all clients, sunrise or sunset (these are the ideal times for photos to be taken).  This is the first couple that have said sunrise!  Ha!  There we were at 5 in the morning speeding about the Colorado River (you're such a trooper Roger!!).  I forgot how beautiful the river is at that time.  That water is like glass, perfect for skiing.  Most photos were taken at a top secret location (it's just too perfect, we'd like to keep it to ourselves thank you very much) while other were taken while just puttering about.







This has nothing to do with these engagement photos, but I feel compelled to let you in on what's going on in my life these days. 

My dearest, closest friend moving to Idaho
 + 
family visiting from overseas
 + 
moving
 + 
mountain vacation (taken with previously mentioned family) 
no internet or phone for a week (or has it been 2?) 
+
 shower springing a leak
=
me running around like a chicken with it's head cut off

I am completely exhausted, but ready to dive into my work.  Hopefully I will be posting loads of photos over the next few days.

Stay tuned!

2 comments:

candacemorris said...

holy crap! those photos...girl, wow! i am sooo happy to see these via your eye. what talent, what bliss, what peace you have captured.

your photos help me remember what it feels like to be in love!

Anonymous said...

Thank heavens for the secrete spot.
The one in the tree is amazing.