You see, for the past month or so, things have been in quite a flurry for me. I have tried my best to keep up, but I am afraid that I am completely burned out.
I never do lists, but I have a sneaking suspicion that one my help me in my burntoutedness.
1) Finish editing the rest of 2 client's photo sessions
2) Finish 1 album
3) Edit tons of personal photos I have taken that I have meant to put on the blog
4) Upload above personal photos to blog for all to see
5) Finish grouting my tile
6) Seal the grout
7) Put together new furniture bought from Ikea over the weekend
8) Clean clean clean
9) Finish the ants off once and for good
10) Tidy up computer desk (snicker, that's an understatement)
11) Order blinds
12) Decorate library
12) Buy hay and pellets for Woolly Nelson
I'm am going to stop there. It will put me off if I have to think beyond the next couple days.
How do you relax and get back into a daily routine after months worth of constantly being on the go?