Thursday, April 28, 2011

On the subject of art...

There's a new cafe in town that I'm in love with. If you put it in a big city it probably wouldn't stand out at all, but here in Parker? It's refreshing. The owner is VERY interested in encouraging the arts in our community (what little there is!). I'm half thinking of stepping out and offering a couple canvases to sell. I don't expect really to sell them, and if I do, I'll make my money back and then some. But the point for me is just to put it out there. I think it's a very safe step for me. Yes, I think I just may do it.

I think I already know which prints to choose...

1 comment:

Linny Kenney Leather said...

Do it! Walter just made some prints into giclees. We haven't seen them yet. I think they're coming on Friday. I would love to see something of yours on canvas.