Monday, May 9, 2011

More Idaho



Men being men



Look at that sky





This was such a great moment! We were so concerned with the calf being okay at first that we didn't touch it. We then found out that it was only like an hour old and couldn't help but get a couple cuddles in.





I've always wanted a pair but had a hard time justifying the purchase when I live in an area that can easily go 6 months with no rain. I stole Rob's for this visit!



Tallulah!





Even though I know she isn't... I like to imagine that she's yodeling in this photo.



The ever patient trainer.

2 comments:

The Noisy Plume said...

Idaho misses you.
Glad you're coming back in.....um......a month and a half??????? I don't know what day it is......

YAY!!!!!!
Talulah is wagging her tailpipe!

Also. I WAS yodeling in that picture.
x

Lublyou said...

this is all so wonderful! well-done!