Friday, May 2, 2008

Billie Bob

I have been slightly preoccupied these past few days. Here's the story...

On Wednesday I was going about my business here at the library, when I received a call from John. He told me that I was going live on the air (for those of you that don't know, John works at
KLPZ and has an afternoon show). Fine, but I wonder what all the hoopla is about! Apparantly, earlier John was spouting his "love" for the wild burros and how they were more durable than horses (he loves to goad me on about horses). It so happens that a listener (Brenda) has a burro that she is trying to place in a good home. Brenda is a real life Dr.Doolittle and takes in any animals that have been abused, neglected, or sometimes just dropped off at her place.

This little burro, Billie Bob, has a wonderful/horrible story. I will be posting photos and give his story in full when he arrives at our home on Monday. I can't wait.

No comments: