Sunday, June 8, 2008

Jill's album

Jill & Paul's album just arrived from Asukabooks.  I can't tell you how delighted I am with the result!  It's a coffee table style album (which means it looks like the type of swanky, high end art book you would get from Barnes & Noble), 10x10 with 60 pages.  Looking through the album once it arrived reminded me of how much I enjoyed their wedding (one of my favorites to date).  I am even thinking of ordering this same album for myself to use as a sample.

Just beautiful!













1 comment:

The Noisy Plume said...

I can only see one half of half of these photos you have posted in the past few days

(tarnation...dial-up...)

...but I know they are swell lookin'.

I just, more than anything, wanted to leave you a little comment to tell you that you're my best.

XO