Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Look what I did!

I have been trying to grow my hair out for ages!  I finally got it to what would be considered long, but absolutely hated it.  I dream of having long, full hair but my head of fine wisps will hear none of it.  I had also went back to my natural color of dark brown in the hopes of keeping my hair more healthy so it would grow longer... bleh.  See the things I do for my hair?!  I don't even think they appreciate it.  

So I chopped it off!  Not too short, just above the shoulder.  It seems perfect to me.  I literally bounced back to my car after getting it cut.  Oh how I love the blonde as well, perfect for summer.

Thanks Keziah for the fantizzimo hair cut!




And it felt so good to swoosh it, I just couldn't stop!




3 comments:

The Noisy Plume said...

THANK GOD YOU'RE BACK!!!!
I feel like I can tell you secrets again.
You just aren't YOU unless you're blond.
Love it.
Love it to smithereens.
Love you.
Love you to smithereens!
XOXO

emilyclare said...

What a wonderful swish and swoosh hair cut - if I was you I'd be doing it all day long...

candacemorris said...

yeah!!! swooshy blonde!