Sunday, September 14, 2008

A few self portraits & Sharkbait

Sharkbait is the name that Tyler chose for our new kitty.  She was a stray living on the school grounds and rather then her going to the pound, I took her in.  I am actually quite allergic to cats so she stays outside, earning her keep.  She has become extremely friendly though and bounds across the property when she hears you calling for her.  You can hear her purr from across the street.  I have quite the soft spot for her and she gets plenty of love, promptly followed by a thorough washing of hands and face. 

It's a pity, I think I could really be a cat person.



On the way to the grocery store
Lounging by the pool

1 comment:

candacemorris said...

i can't hear the word sharbait w/o the subsequent "oh ah ah."

happy bday week!