Sunday, September 14, 2008

Project

Here are a few photos of my Grandma Athene.  It is an ongoing project to organize and scan every last one of her photos.  I have a small chunk done since I made digital albums for all my family last year at her funeral, but in all honesty, I have just touched on the tip of the iceberg.  I have 3 very large albums staring me in the face and other albums and boxes that are tucked away.  I try to trick myself into thinking that this won't be a HUGE task, but deep down I know it is.

So... the long and short of it is that I was looking on my computer to see which photos I have already scanned in (which seemed like a whole lot more at the time of doing it!!) and thought I would share a few of my favorites with you.

Maybe someday I will have the time to wrap this project up!

My personal favorite.  

1 comment:

UmberDove said...

Adorable. And what a flirty little face, it's no wonder she was surrounded by the boys.