Sunday, March 28, 2010

Linny Kenney & Sojourner

What an amazing weekend. I had the chance to meet Linny Kenney, her horse Sojourner, Walter and Jordan. Yes, I know I put the horse before the boys but I'm sure they expect it... he's quite the star.

I met everyone on Friday when John had them as guests on his radio show. They are traveling across the United States, Linny on horseback. Santa Monica to New Hampshire. Amazing right?

I had the pleasure of doing a photoshoot with Linny and Soj Saturday afternoon and then had everyone over for dinner that night.

There are many more photos and stories. Right now though it is almost 11pm and tomorrow morning is looming ahead. Have a look at her story -


I had to get at least one photo up tonight!

Oh goodness. I think I might have some new best friends.



No comments: