Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Linny & Soj Take 2

These are my favorite picks from my session with Linny and Sojourner. The chemistry between these two is amazing and inspiring. Just look at his face while he's resting on her knee listening to music. It was an honor to be a scratching post to you Soj.

I know that someday our paths will cross again.

PLUS Walter works in a Yosemite park and is going to hook us up with a SWEET spot for camping.

I hope that Jordan one day sends me a hammock. But actually I don't want a hammock, I have one. Maybe a tire swing. The story goes that Linny met Jordan through etsy since they're both leathercrafters. When he heard that she was doing this trip across the country he sent her a hammock. They kept in touch and ended up crossing paths in their travels. Now he's traveling with them and towing the horse trailer packed with hay.

Follow Linny here - Linny & Sojourner















4 comments:

Linny Kenney Leather said...

Oh man!!!! These are amazing!! Oh Melissa, you are so talented. I just love them!

I was thinking about you today as I was riding. What was I thinking? I was thinking "man...I miss those two!"

Just a little blip of time with you and now I can't wait to see you guys again! Alright, you've convinced me. I'll hit NH and turn back around for another great meal and talk around the fire.

Nah, seriously though-you guys have a place in NH-come use it!

Love, Lin

Melissa said...

I'm glad you like them! We're missin' you too so we may have to take you up on that offer in NH! Tell Walter and Jordan I say hi.

Linny Kenney Leather said...

Oh man!! I hope you do! You guys should come for the party when I ride in and catch the New England fall!! Give it some serious thought!!

And I just love them-not like...they are incredible...I'm sending the link to Uncle John now. :)

Unknown said...

Love the linney & Soj pics! magical and fantastic!